Aluminum Aging Heat Treatment Furnace
Tips：We have Professional R&D engineer, Customized furnaces as your required is welcome.
1. Furnace lining: adopts full fiber structure to improve furnace insulation performance, save energy and reduce production cost.
2. Circulating device: The electric furnace is provided with a hot air circulation device, and is collected into the axial flow fan through the top diversion sleeve, so that the hot air in the furnace is continuously circulated.
3. Furnace door: The furnace door is side-open, easy to operate with single or double doors.
4. Loading trolley: The electric furnace is equipped with a charging trolley, and the loading and unloading of the workpiece is convenient.
5. Control system: use PID program block to control temperature instrument temperature control, which can automatically control the heating rate of electric furnace.
6. Safety system: The electric furnace is equipped with interlocking protection devices to prevent malfunctions and accidents caused by misoperations.
7. The heating element adopts a U-shaped electric heating tube, and the heating tube is installed vertically from the top of the furnace body in the air duct of the furnace.
The aluminum alloy aging furnace is used for aging heat treatment after solid solution treatment of aluminum alloy castings, and is used for rapid solid solution of aluminum alloy products or precipitation hardening after extrusion (also known as age hardening). The purpose is to reduce the stress concentration of aluminum alloy materials and reduce the deformation of aluminum alloy materials. It is an ideal equipment for manufacturers of aluminum alloy products, and the use temperature is within 300 °C.