Mesh Belt Carburizing Quenching and Tempering Furnace
Tips：We have Professional R&D engineer, Customized furnaces as your required is welcome.
The production line equipped with the loading machine, pre-washing machine, carburizing quenching furnace, after cleaning machine, tempering furnace, etc.
Features and introduce :
1. The kind of drive adopt for chain wheel to drive high temperature resistant stainless steel roller, to drag mesh belt move inside of furnace hearth circulatory and walk smoothly, reduce the loss of the mesh belt and increase the life of mesh belt; Reducing furnace heat loss, high thermal efficiency.
2. Equipped with stir fan inside of furnace to ensure uniform temperature and protect (carburizing) atmosphere evenly dispersed, improve the carburizing speed, high output, workpiece quality stable.
3. On the tail of furnace equipped with an exhaust fan, can timely discharge waste gas, improve workpiece surface gloss.
4. On the bottom of the furnace body is equipped with slag removal mouth, convenient and clean up the clutter.
Can complete heat treatment process of the following products:
1. Standard parts industry self tapping screw, drilling screw, wall screws, wood screws and other carbon heat treatment. High tensile screws, inner hexagon screw, 5-8.2 screw, nut, etc quenching and tempering heat treatment;
2. Adjustable wrench, open end wrench, box spanner, hexagon wrench, screwdriver, sleeve, pliers, jack, such as hand tools quenching and tempering heat treatment;;
3. Auto screw, shaft, hub, connecting rod, car lock ring, piston pin, locomotive screw, top and bottom plug, size bowl, drive shaft, the five group, front fork group, as group, fast valve group and so on automobile, motorcycle, bicycle parts of carburizing heat treatment;
4 Folder, blade, file, the nail in the four corners, lighters, shoes core, hair clips, pen holder, etc quenching and tempering heat treatment;;
5. Steel nails, nail clippers, hook, chain, hook locks and other hardware parts carburizing heat treatment;
6. Textile machinery parts, bearing parts of carburizing and quenching and tempering heat treatment;